Office carpet cleaning services in Leeds
The way your office looks says a lot about your business and if your carpets are dirty, stained and scruffy, it’s likely that your clients or customers are getting a very unfavourable impression! Although regular vacuuming offers a great way to remove daily dirt and dust, there really is no substitute for occasional professional carpet cleaning.
Why professional carpet cleaning?
Unlike hoovering, professional carpet cleaning will clean the carpet fibres from the base to the tip, leaving your floors free from stains and smell fresh. Deep down dirt and bacteria are removed, ensuring your office is a clean and pleasant place to work, whilst creating a professional and business-like impression.
Here at A1 Professional Cleaning we already work with a wide range of businesses throughout Leeds, providing them with regular or one-off carpet cleaning services. Professional carpet cleaning is ideal for office carpets and several of the techniques we use are designed to leave carpets dry enough to walk on in as little at 30 minutes. Whether you run a shop or an office, our services are competitively priced and available at a time to suit you.
Alongside our carpet cleaning services we also have the expertise to deep clean upholstery, leaving office seating, sofas and boardroom chairs clean, hygienic and free from stains.
Get in touch to find out more
Arranging to have your office carpets or upholstery cleaned is simple: just get in touch with us by calling 01943 879 423 or email info@A1ProfessionalCleaning.co.uk
End of tenancy carpet cleaning in Leeds
The university year has come to an end and whether you’re a student about to move out of your rental property, or a landlord who is looking to prepare for the new term in September, we can help.
Get your deposit back with professional carpet cleaning
A dirty, stained carpet looks terrible and if you’re getting ready to leave your student house or flat but are worried about the condition of the carpets, professional carpet cleaning offers the ideal solution. Unlike vacuuming, professional carpet cleaning uses powerful equipment and cleaning products to clean deep down into the carpet; removing stains and odours whilst restoring the pile. Professional carpet cleaning will ensure your rental property looks thoroughly clean and cared for, helping you and your housemates get your deposit back!
Our carpet cleaning services are available at a time to suit you and we offer a range of highly effective techniques suitable for all types of carpet, rugs, upholstery and curtains.
Carpet cleaning for landlords
We know that you want your rental properties to look as good as possible and professional carpet cleaning offers a cost effective way to prepare your portfolio for the next set of tenants.
Not only does carpet cleaning transform the look of dirty, stained carpets, it can also help to prolong their lifespan. We use a number of different techniques to clean, deodorise and sterilise carpets, with the option to use stain blocker treatments if required. We work with a number of landlords in Leeds are able to offer flexible appointment times, with after hours or evening appointments available if required.
Get in touch to find out more about end of tenancy carpet cleaning
Our end of tenancy carpet cleaning services are available throughout Leeds. To obtain your free, no-obligation quote, please get in touch by calling 01943 879423 or email info@A1ProfessionalCleaning.co.uk
Professional carpet cleaning in Leeds
As with so many things in life, when it comes to preventing carpet stains prevention really is better than cure! Buying good quality, new carpets can represent a real investment and with this in mind, you’ll want to ensure yours stay looking great for as long as possible. Whilst regular vacuuming and periodic professional cleaning offer important ways to look after your carpets, there are a number of things you can do to prevent day-to-day stains, marks and damage.
Here’s are our suggestions for caring for your carpets and keeping them stain-free:
- If you’re considering buying a new carpet it’s well worth investing in one which has been treated with a stain guard product. Stain guards help to prevent spills from absorbing so quickly, enabling you to mop them up before they sink down into the pile, helping to prevent staining and further damage.
- Regular cleaning is essential for all carpets as it’s the only way to remove surface dust and grime. Even carpets which don’t have to cope with much traffic should be vacuumed regularly and don’t forget to hoover under the furniture too!
- When vacuuming, hoover in one direction across the room first before hoovering in the opposite direction to ensure the carpet pile is cleaned thoroughly.
- Don’t wear shoes in the house! Wearing outdoor shoes inside is one of the biggest causes of dirty, stained carpets. Encourage family and visitors to leave their shoes by the front door and wear slippers when you’re indoors.
- Put doormats by exterior doors so if you do have to wear shoes indoors you’ll at least have somewhere to wipe your feet!
- Before applying stain removing treatments or products to your carpets make sure you’re using the correct product. Bleach, for example, will damage wool carpets beyond repair so exercise caution before you reach for the cleaning products!
Get in touch for information on professional carpet cleaning in Leeds
As we’ve already mentioned, periodic professional cleaning is the best way to keep your carpets clean, fresh and in tip-top condition. Here at A1 Professional Cleaning we offer a range of carpet cleaning services, with options to suit all types of carpets. We offer flexible appointment times, with evening and out-of-hours appointments available on request. To find out more or to arrange for a free, no-obligation quote, please get in touch by calling 01943 879423 or email info@A1ProfessionalCleaning.co.uk
Pet stains and odours removed with professional carpet cleaning
If you’ve got pets you’ll know only too well how difficult it can be to keep your carpets, rugs and furniture looking clean and smelling fresh! Professional carpet cleaning offers a great way to ensure your carpets look great by removing stains, odours and ground in dirt. Here’s how we can help return your carpets to their former glory!
Professional carpet cleaning to remove pet urine and odours
Whilst regular vacuum cleaning is the best way to remove pet hair from carpets, rugs and furniture, even the most powerful of vacuum cleaners can’t tackle stains and nasty smells. If you have pets, once in a while there really is no substitute for professional cleaning as this is the only way to get rid of unpleasant odours or the stains which are left when your pet has an accident. Pet urine can damage carpets, leading to a strong and very unpleasant smell; even though you clean up accidents as soon as you see them, it can be difficult to trace accidents you didn’t see happen!
Professional carpet cleaning cleans carpet fibres from root to tip, removing the urine and coating the carpet with a powerful antibacterial agent designed to kill germs and prevent odours. We use a number of different carpet cleaning techniques and the most appropriate will depend on the severity of the problem and the type of carpet.
Dry Fusion carpet cleaning
Dry Fusion carpet cleaning will clean your carpets effectively whilst leaving them dry enough to walk on in as little as 30 mins. The Dry Fusion system uses a range of different products: Activator is our most popular and coats the carpet with Dupont resin blocker as it dries, whilst Bactoshield adds a stain blocker and an antimicrobial treatment to kill bacteria.
Extraction carpet cleaning
Extraction carpet cleaning uses a five stage process which consists of pre-vacuuming, pre-spraying with an appropriate cleaning product, mechanical agitation with a brush or rotary machine for heavily soiled carpets, rinsing with a high powered extraction machine and finished with pile brushing to aid drying. Ideal for most carpet types, extraction cleaning offers a high powered way to deliver excellent results.
Transform your carpets with professional carpet cleaning in Leeds
If you’d like to find out more about how professional carpet cleaning has the power to remove pet stains and odours from your carpets, get in touch by calling 01943 879423 or email info@A1ProfessionalCleaning.co.uk
Transform your carpets with professional carpet cleaning in Leeds
If you’re about to move into a new home and are worried that the carpets might be a little past their best, rather than spending money on replacing them, have you thought of having them professionally cleaned? Professional carpet cleaning has the potential to transform even the filthiest and most stained of carpets, leaving them smelling great and looking fantastic.
Moving house is an exciting time but coping with dirty carpets can really spoil the occasion. Here at A1 Professional Cleaning we use a range of powerful professional carpet cleaning equipment and cleaning products to deep clean carpets. Not only does this remove odours (including pet urine), it also washes away stains and extracts dust and bacteria.
Many homeowners believe that it’s possible to clean carpets themselves using a domestic vacuum cleaner and carpet cleaning products purchased from the supermarket. Whilst this approach does have its place and is ideal for regular household cleaning, it simply wont work on a filthy carpet with many years of ingrained dirt and grime.
Old carpets? No problem!
We use a range of carpet cleaning techniques which are all highly effective at removing dirt and bacteria. Dry Fusion is the only system which hot cleans, deodorises, protects from stains and heat dries in one process. Dry Fusion leaves carpets thoroughly clean and dry enough to use in just 30 mins – ideal if you’re on a tight timescale!
Extraction cleaning has been used for decades and has long been appreciated for the superb results it offers. This system uses a range of different cleaning products with options available to suit all types of carpets and rugs. Ideal for removing a wide range of stains and grime, extraction cleaning offers highly effective results.
Contact A1 Professional Cleaning to find out more
If you’re in the process of moving and would like to have your carpets cleaned before you move in, get in touch with us to obtain a free, no-obligation quote. We offer flexible appointment times with evening, weekend and out of hours appointments available on request. To find out more, call us on 01943 879423 or email info@A1ProfessionalCleaning.co.uk
Beautiful carpets can transform the look of your home but no matter how well you look after them, sooner or later they’re likely to fall victim to a glass of red wine or a cup of coffee. If a stain isn’t tackled immediately, the chances are it will leave a permanent mark.
Carpet stain removal is surrounded by myths and old wives tales and whilst some methods do work up to a point, others can actually more damage than the original stain! With this in mind, it’s important to be cautious and before you reach for that damp cloth, you might want to consider the following:
- Make sure you know what type of carpet you have BEFORE you start trying to remove stains from it. Some cleaning solutions contain bleach-based products which can only be used on polypropylene carpets and even then only with caution. Using bleach on other carpets will cause permanent damage.
- Try to not to soak the carpet when you’re cleaning it. Water can actually cause stains and a damp carpet is at risk of growing mildew.
- Never scrub a stain: you’re likely to make it worse and risk damaging the carpet’s fibres.
- Make sure you remove all cleaning from the detergent as a residue can leave a further stain.
- Whatever you use on your carpets, make sure you test it on an out-of-sight area first.
Professional carpet cleaning and stain removal in Leeds
Here at A1 Professional Cleaning we have decades of experience in carpet cleaning and have the expertise to clean carpets so they look as good as new. We use a range of highly effective techniques to remove stubborn stains, dirt and grime, with different solutions for different types of carpets.
Next time you spill something on your carpet, why not leave it to the professionals? Contact us to find out more about our carpet cleaning services in Leeds and surrounding areas.
Did you know that professional carpet cleaning could improve your health?
It goes without saying that professional cleaning is the best way to ensure yourcarpets are thoroughly clean and looking great. But did you also know that professional carpet cleaning could also be good for your health?
There’s more to professional carpet cleaning than meets the eye and whilst regular cleaning removes pet hair, dust and stains, it could also improve your health in the following ways:
- Dust mites: dust mites are so small they cannot be seen by the human eye. This makes them extremely difficult to detect and unfortunately they are found in all homes. Dust mites produce allergens which can lead to unpleasant allergies if they’re not removed from the home. However, hot water extraction steam cleaning will kill dust mites in carpets and rugs, eradicating them effectively and ensuring your home is a clean and healthy place to be.
- Pollutants: pollutants come in all shapes and sizes from dust and dirt, through to flakes of skin from pets, insect allergens and chemicals. Pollutants are easily trapped inside carpet fibres and when they enter the human body, can cause health problems. Professional carpet cleaning offers a highly effective way to remove pollutants from carpets and rugs, leaving your home clean and fresh.
- Mould: mould occurs in damp, humid homes and can lead to respiratory problems. Professional carpet cleaning removes harmful mould and bacteria, leaving carpets dry and free from mould causing moisture.
- Eco friendly: at A1 Professional Cleaning we use a range of eco friendly cleaning solutions and products, suitable for use around babies, young children, pets and those with respiratory problems.
As you can see, there’s so much more to professional carpet cleaning than clean looking carpets and stain removal!
Contact A1 Professional Cleaning
We are a fully insured professional carpet cleaning company with a team of fully trained carpet cleaners. We invest in the latest cleaning machines and products, designed to leave carpets and upholstery deep cleaned and looking great.
Our carpet cleaning services in Leeds are also available to customers in West Yorkshire. If you would like to find out more, or to arrange for a free quote, get in touch by calling 01943 879423 or email info@A1ProfessionalCleaning.co.uk
Allergy-friendly carpet cleaning services Leeds
Allergy Awareness week runs from 22 – 28 April 2019 and is held each year to raise awareness of allergies. If you or someone in your family is an allergy sufferer you’ll be all too aware of how badly it can affect your life. Many allergy suffers are susceptible to dust, house mites or the fumes used in cleaning products. With this in mind, here at A1 Professional Cleaning we offer a range of carpet cleaning services which use natural cleaning products and are designed to leave carpets thoroughly clean and free from allergy causing mites and dust.
Dry Fusion carpet cleaning in Leeds
Dry Fusion carpet cleaning is ideal for allergy sufferers as it uses highly biodegradable pH neutral products which won’t irritate the skin, eyes or nose. Scented with natural orange and vanilla extracts, Dry Fusion carpet cleaning uses Triclosan which is an antimicrobial which kills bacteria and is effective against E-Coli and MRSA. Offering the ideal way to kill bacteria without causing allergies, Dry Fusion carpet cleaning will remove stains and dirts from your carpets, leaving them looking as good as new.
At A1 Professional Cleaning we have been using the Dry Fusion carpet cleaning system since the late 1980s and since that time we’ve seen major improvements in the performance of the products and equipment used. We take great pride in offering a premium professional carpet cleaning service at an affordable price, helping you ensure your home looks thoroughly clean and fresh.
Contact A1 Professional Cleaning to find out more
Our services are available throughout Leeds and surrounding areas and if you would like to find out more about our allergy safe carpet cleaning services, please get in touch for a free, no-obligation quote.
Professional carpet cleaning in Leeds
We’ve been using the extraction cleaning method since the 1980s and since that time we’ve seen huge improvements in both machine performance and the cleaning products we use. We now use the very latest extraction cleaning equipment to achieve outstanding results, offering our clients a highly effective solution at an affordable price.
What is extraction carpet cleaning?
Extraction carpet cleaning involves five stages: pre-vacumming, pre-spraying, mechanical agitation, rinsing with a high powered extraction machine, followed by resetting/brushing of the carpet pile to speed up drying.
Extraction cleaning is ideal for all types of carpets, rugs and upholstery and offers an effective way to deal with heavily soiled floors. Designed to remove stubborn stains caused by chewing gum, red wine, tea, coffee, nail varnish and more, extraction carpet cleaning leaves carpets thoroughly clean and fresh.
For your peace of mind and consideration for the environment, our emphasis is upon using cleaning products which are bio-degradable. In addtion, many are free from detergents and phosphates, ensuring they are safe for use around young children, pets and allergy sufferers.
Get in touch
Our carpet cleaning services will thoroughly clean your carpets, leaving them hygienically clean and looking great. To find out more or to obtain a free, no-obligation quote, please get in touch by calling 01943 879423 or email info@A1ProfessionalCleaning.co.uk
Dry Fusion carpet cleaning in Leeds
Dry Fusion carpet cleaning is the most innovative carpet cleaning process available today. Dry Fusion provides outstanding results and is the only carpet cleaning system to leave carpets dry enough to walk on just 30 minutes after cleaning. Here at A1 Professional Cleaning we are licensed Dry Fusion Engineers, offering highly effective professional carpet cleaning services in Leeds.
What is Dry Fusion carpet cleaning?
Here’s some information on Dry Fusion carpet cleaning and why it works:
- Dry Fusion is a patented cleaning system and the only one available which hot cleans, deodorises, protects from stains and heat dries all in one process.
- The Dry Fusion system only uses pH neutral cleaning products which will not damage the dyes in your carpets.
- Activator is the most popular Dry Fusion product we use. It has an attractive fragrance and adds a Dupont resin stain blocker whilst it cleans.
- Bactoshield is used to add the stain blocker and an antimicrobial solution (Triclosan) which will kill bacteria and is proven to be effective against E-Coli and MRSA.
- Because Dry Fusion is the only carpet cleaning system which is designed to provide drying and cleaning at the same time, it is ideal for commercial carpets.
- Pure Fusion is a Dry Fusion cleaning product which blocks stains and adds an anti-static finish, making ideal for computer suites where there is often a build up of static electricity.
- Dry Fusion can be used to clean carpets and upholstery. We use Cristal Fusion for upholstery cleaning: this new products is fast dry and will leave your furniture clean and protected from stains.
Contact Simon at A1 Professional Cleaning
A1 Professional Cleaning is an established cleaning company, founded by Simon Perry who has been working in the carpet cleaning sector since 1987. Simon uses two carpet cleaning techniques: Dry Fusion and Hot Water Extraction.
To arrange for a free, no-obligation quote or to find out which system is best for your type of carpet, get in touch with Simon by calling 01943 879423 or email info@A1ProfessionalCleaning.co.uk