Extend the life of your carpets with our professional carpet cleaning in Leeds
Regular vacuuming offers a great way to remove surface dust from your carpets. However, although getting the hoover out will leave your carpets looking good in the short term, when it comes to removing stains, bacteria and allergens, there really is no substitute for regular, professional carpet cleaning.
Here are some of the benefits professional carpet cleaning could offer you and your home:
- Many of us fail to realise just how dirty our carpets get and when you take into account grime from outside footwear and pets, professional carpet cleaning is the best way to remove ground in dirt. We use a range of carpet cleaning techniques, designed to extract dirt from the surface of the carpet, right down to the bottom of each fibre, including the carpet’s backing.
- Professional carpet cleaning also has the power to remove allergens from carpets including mold spores and pet hair.
- The cleaning products we use are incredibly powerful but made from naturally derived ingredients, making them safe for allergy sufferers, small children, the elderly and pets.
- Professional carpet cleaning will plump up the fibres in your carpets, leaving them looking refreshed and as good as new.
- Last and by no means least, regular, professional carpet cleaning will help to extend the life of your carpets, ensuring your home looks sparkling clean and smells great!
Get in touch to arrange for your free, no-obligation quote
Our services are ideal for residential, commercial and business properties. If you would like to find out more, or to arrange a free, no-obligation quote, get in touch by calling 01943 879423 or email info@A1ProfessionalCleaning.co.uk